- 1 Sobre as listas de discussão
- 2 Lista das listas de discussão
- 2.1 Listas de Discussão Gerais
- 2.2 Listas de discussão dos Utilizadores do Mageia
- 2.3 Conselho, Assembleia e outros grupos de administração
- 2.4 Packagers e programadores
- 2.5 Atelier (ilustrações, Web, comercialização, comunicação)
- 2.6 Triagem de erros (Bug)
- 2.7 Internacionalização e tradução
- 2.8 Garantia de Qualidade
- 2.9 Documentação
- 2.10 Comunidade Local
- 2.11 Administração do Sistema
- 2.12 Fóruns
Sobre as listas de discussão
In order to subscribe to any of the mailing lists, you need a mageia identity account. If you don't have one yet, create one on https://identity.mageia.org/register (see FAQ:Accounts for more details). Login using your login and email on https://ml.mageia.org/, then go to the page for the list you want to subscribe and click on the subscribe link.
Alteração do endereço de e-mail subscrito
Conulte esta página.
Archives for all mailing lists are available from the list page on https://ml.mageia.org/.
Archives for the mailing lists previously hosted on zarb.org are available on http://archives.mageia.org/zarb-ml/.
Criação de uma nova lista
If you think a new mailing list is needed, contact Sysadmin Team.
Some of the mailing lists are available on gmane. See this page.
Lista das listas de discussão
Listas de Discussão Gerais
- announce: important announces about Mageia (new releases or other important events)
- dev: Mageia developement discussion list. For technical discussions about Mageia developement
- updates-announce: Notifications for security or bugfix updates for Mageia stable releases
- mirrors-announce: Announces about mirrors changes for mirror admins
Listas de discussão dos Utilizadores do Mageia
- discuss: Main discussion list about Mageia, for any topic that doesn't have a better mailing list
- discuss-pt-br: Discussions about Mageia in Brazilian Portuguese
- discuss-fr: French discussions about Mageia
Conselho, Assembleia e outros grupos de administração
- council: Council discussion list. Only council members can post messages to the list, but anybody can subscribe with read-only access.
- board-public: Board discussion list. Only board members can post messages to the list, but anybody can subscribe with read-only access.
- board-private: Board private discussion list, for rare discussions that cannot be public. Only board members can be subscribed to the list.
- board-commits: Mailing list receiving commits on board documents (association statutes, etc ...)
- treasurer-commits: Mailing list receiving commits on Mageia.Org association treasurer repository
Packagers e programadores
Discussion are done on the dev mailing lists.
- bugs: Notification for new bugs or comments submitted to bugzilla. This mailing list receives all the notifications for all bugs (triaged or not, packaging, dev, atelier issues, infrastructure...)
- pkg-bugs: Notification for changes on bugs assigned to pkg-bugs. Those are bugs that have been triaged, when the package has no registered maintainer or the maintainer is unresponsive. It also receives notifications from Bugzilla for bugs it has been added in CC too (when the maintainer needs help, for example).
- changelog: Notifications for new packages uploaded on the repository, for Cauldron and stable releases
- packages-commits: Notifications for all commits on the packages repository
- soft-commits: Notifications for all commits on the soft repository
Atelier (ilustrações, Web, comercialização, comunicação)
- atelier-discuss: Atelier team discussions
- atelier-bugs: Atelier team bugzilla notifications
- atelier-commits: Notifications for all commits on the atelier repositories (Web, Artwork, etc)
Triagem de erros (Bug)
- bugsquad-discuss: Discussions for the bugsquad team
Internacionalização e tradução
- i18n-discuss: Translation team discussions
- i18n-bugs: Notifications for translation bugs from bugzilla
- i18n-reports: Automated reports for new translations (documentation changes, new blog posts, etc ...)
- Discussion lists for various languages are also available. See the full list on this page
Garantia de Qualidade
- qa-discuss: QA Team discussion list
- qa-bugs: Notifications for bugs assigned to QA team
- qa-reports: Automated report from QA tools
- doc-discuss: Documentation team discussions
- doc-bugs: Notifications for bugs assigned to documentation team
- local-discuss: Local communities discussions
Administração do Sistema
- sysadmin-discuss: Sysadmin team discussions
- sysadmin-commits: Notifications for commits on sysadmin repository
- sysadmin-bugs: Notifications for bugs assigned to sysadmin team
- sysadmin-reports: Automated reports from various pieces of infrastructure
- forums-discuss: forums team discussions
- forums-bugs: Notifications for bugs assigned to forums team