From Mageia wiki
What do we need to communicate:
- is mageia-dev enough, or is its goal to be shared amongst team?
- mageia-pkg to be added otherwise
- a (restricted) mailing-list for security issues?
- wiki pages to hold documentation on our rules, best practices, etc
- bugzilla or any other bug tracking system
- maybe already tackled by triage team! :-)
- should we import mdv bugs? or make new ones? or import only open ones?
What other resources do we need:
- scm to hold the spec files
- migrate away from svn? git?
- separate tarballs from specs? votes: 1
- should we wait for these two steps after 1st release?
- build system
- a good way to list/have maintainership
- have communication place and decision tool
- decide on leadership
- decide on what to do with scm
- decide on names, numbers, suffixes
- wait for build system
- have an import of mdv svn (and bugreport?)
- rebuild everything from main in 2010.1 branch into release
- have maintainers pick up their packages
- possibly rebuild everything in cauldron?
- decide on important changes
- document them
- opening cauldron