If you're new to Mageia, and especially if you're new to Linux, the following will help you to get started:
If you can't find what you need in the documentation below, there are several ways to get support. Read more here.
Official documentation in several languages
Click the link to www.mageia.org/doc to find documentation in several languages about:
- Installation of Mageia with traditional installer (choose Installer)
- MCC, the Mageia Control Center (choose Control Center)
- Installation of Mageia with Live medium
- Network installation
Anyone can contribute to Mageia - even if they are new to Mageia, or perhaps new to Linux itself. Here are just a few ways:
- You can help us have better documentation by letting the Documentation team know if something is missing from our documentation, or if something is unclear.
- You can help the QA team test updates. There are easy updates to begin with!
- If you're creative or good at marketing, you can help Atelier team.
Here is a full list of Mageia teams, along with their roles.
We're a community distro - the more volunteers, the better Mageia's future will be :-D