From Mageia wiki
Revision as of 16:52, 3 August 2014 by Lebarhon (added Page to be deleted)
Page to be deleted, replaced by How_to_write_a_wiki_page
lebarhon 16:52, 3 August 2014 (UTC)
What Mageia wiki is for
- Good quality collaborative documentation about the Mageia projects :
- Exposing the Mageia project, it's spirit and goals, the included tools, teams and inner processes.
- Offering some clear technical documentation about the installation/migration processes and setup helping for both small and wide computer infrastructures.
- Documenting about tools and programs that are delivered or that can be installed on Mageia.
- Explaining the community architecture to enable help for contributors and to join in and participate easily according to their competences and wants.
- Useful information and tips within articles.
- For both end-users and advanced users/administrators.
- For desktop and server applications.
- For the community.
What the wiki is not for
- Duplicating information from existing resources such as :
- Mageia official websites and blog,
- A news/blog canal (Mageia planet),
- Pages for individual groups information.
- A place for hosting the pages of individual projects,
- A F.A.Q, Question/Answer or any kind of support platform (see official website or dedicated website for such issues),
- An official online or offline documentation.